Sexual Advocacy In Today’s World, with Pega Ren
Synopsis: This week on "The Self Advocate…" Julia chats with Pega Ren, a sex therapist. How do you know when you need a sex therapist? Pega answers this question and many others, as well as discusses the #metoo movement, the recent Gillette commercial outrage, and sexual personalities.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Julia Maria, Pega Ren
- Pega Ren’s website
- SSSS (quad S) Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality
- SSTAR Society for Sex Therapy and Research
- IASR International Academy of Sex Research
- AASECT American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists
- Kink Aware Professionals
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- Julia Maria on Facebook
- Julia Maria on Instagram
- @TheSelfAdvocate on Twitter
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to The Self Advocate!
- Get The Self Advocate on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher, Spotify, RadioPublic, or via RSS.